Juvia’s Place | Dior | Joah Beauty | Armani Beauty
- Lip cosmetics was one of the hardest-hit categories in 2020, but new CDC guidelines lifting the mask mandate have sparked triple-digit search volume growth for long wear lipstick.
- There are 3.7K average weekly searches for long wear lipstick. Searches are +1,135% to last year and are growing at an accelerated rate.
- Social posts mentioning long wear lipstick are +200% to last year.
- The most sought-after shades include plum (+300% to LY), magenta (+208% to LY), and nude (+128% to LY), while frosted (+163% to LY) and metallic (+116% to LY) finishes offer nostalgia-inducing shine.
- TL Forecast: This trend is expected to continue growing over the next year with 70% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact [email protected].