Trendalytics is at the forefront of predictive retail analytics. Our web-based platform provides our clients with a 360° view on consumer and market demand, transforming billions of indicators across search, social media, and e-commerce into actionable insights. Trendalytics helps many of fashion’s biggest names and industry leaders including Macy’s, Ulta Beauty, StitchFix, Free People, and Kohl’s drive more profitable decisions through data.
About The Role
Trendalytics is a B2B SaaS solution that provides retailers and brands the data they need to make more profitable decisions. The Director of Growth Marketing role is an exciting, high-potential, high-growth opportunity for the right candidate. In the short term, you would have the opportunity to grow a marketing team, while evaluating and streamlining the marketing funnel within the company. For the right candidate, the longer-term growth potential is uncapped: creating brand strategy, driving the marketing strategy, and influencing the collaborative sales and product strategy.
We are looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to own the development, launch, management, and reporting for our public and client marketing programs/campaigns. This role will be accountable for program and campaign strategies that generate new prospect interest.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience across multiple acquisition channels — particularly LinkedIn – and with creating and optimizing landing pages and other paid social media campaigns.
- Brand and product marketing: shape the brand narrative and prospect-facing marketing strategy
- Growth insights: Identify strategic market opportunities and work with leadership to execute and develop additional go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with the product and marketing teams to influence the product roadmap, as well as help define a growth marketing strategy
- Evaluate existing content strategy and define a marketing strategy that educates the market, converts potential customers, and positions Trendalytics as the market leader in retail predictive analytics
- Determine success metrics (existing and new) and performance reporting across all forms of paid media; set targets, define attribution methodology, and build custom models to ensure decisions lead to desired ROI and brand health in the long run
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing OR DTC brand product marketing experience
- Passion for retail/fashion strongly preferred; even better if you’ve worked in retail before
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the marketing funnel
- Highly analytical mindset with data-driven decision-making within imperfect or incomplete information environment
- Systems familiarity with MailChimp, bit.ly, LinkedIn navigator, Google Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications
- Competitive base compensation + commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + matching
- Open to fully remote
- Scrappy start-up environment with endless growth opportunities
- 3+ weeks of PTO plus holidays
Trendalytics is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Trendalytics are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.