Trendalytics is at the forefront of predictive retail analytics. Our web-based platform provides our clients with a 360° view on consumer and market demand, transforming billions of indicators across search, social media, and e-commerce into actionable insights. Trendalytics helps many of fashion’s biggest names and industry leaders including Macy’s, Ulta Beauty, StitchFix, Free People, and Kohl’s drive more profitable decisions through data.
About The Role
Trendalytics is a B2B SaaS solution that provides retailers and brands the information they need to make data-backed decisions. The Director of Customer Success will lead the client function and is responsible for driving customer value, customer success strategy, as well owning and managing their own book of business. The Director of Customer Success will strategize to increase retention, audit and improve processes to serve our customers, and drive adoption of Trendalytics features.
Who Are You?
You are highly organized, empathetic, energetic and enjoy building and nurturing client relationships. You have a strategic mindset and are a problem solver who also enjoys mentoring and coaching a team. You are comfortable with change and ambiguity and can move swiftly from task to action. You have a collaborative mindset and enjoy working cross-functionally. You have experience working with enterprise accounts and are comfortable helping to scale an organization. Strong ability to work cross-functionally and communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Define and drive the value of Trendalytics to our customer base, owning the client relationship from onboarding to renewal and everything in between
- Create and implement customer success strategy to enable the success of our clients
- Understand the needs and challenges of our diverse client base to tailor a customized solution
- Run day-to-day operations, setting goals and KPIs for the organization and the team
- Be the voice of the customer internally, collecting client feedback regularly and escalating to the appropriate stakeholders working closely with sales, marketing, and product
- Monitor client health to identify potential risk and prevent churn
- Create and implement scalable customer success processes and playbooks
- Define and develop metrics to measure client success as well as CSM performance
- Learn and master our clients’ businesses and help them use our technology to implement solutions that help them find value and achieve their goals and KPIs
- Become a product expert in order to onboard, train, and help clients implement efficient use of our data
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and leadership kickoff meetings with client sponsors
- Manage a Customer Success Manager serving as a coach
- 3-5 years of customer success experience managing a team; enterprise preferred
- Passion for customer success, you are excited by the prospect of building relationships and solving problems
- Interest in retail / fashion preferred; even better if you’ve worked in retail before
- Experience analyzing and working with data with the intent of informing client strategy
- SalesForce experience in Lightning
- Comfortable working with Excel and data sets
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + matching
- Full support for remote work
- Virtual team events and company retreat
- 3+ weeks of PTO plus holidays
Trendalytics is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Trendalytics are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.