Trendalytics is a data insights platform transforming the way retailers and brands make assortment and inventory decisions through data. Consumers know what they want, and we are listening. Trendalytics decodes these consumer and market demands signals to surface up what consumers want today and tomorrow.
Trendalytics is proud to work with many of fashion’s biggest names and industry leaders, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Kohl’s, Ulta Beauty, Revolve, and Ross. Our Product Team is a critical function within the company and is the bridge between our customers, our tech, and our business goals.
About The Role
We are looking for a Product Operations Associate to join the Product team at Trendalytics. You will help support all aspects in developing and shaping Trendalytics’ product experiences that create value and drive success for our clients.
This individual will help manage end to end feature development. This includes ticket creation and management, product acceptance testing, as well as product release planning. Additionally, you will work closely with all cross-functional team members, extracting insights from our platform, analyzing usage behavior, and researching broader market and competitive shifts to identify opportunities for the product and the greater business.
Who You Are
This is a great role for anyone interested in learning all aspects of product management and development at a software startup. Strong interest or knowledge in the fashion retail space is a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Support end to end product development with product and engineering teams
- Translate business requirements into clear user stories
- Ticket creation and management
- Lead product acceptance testing
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer success to plan product releases and customer messaging
- Collect and analyze product usage data and customer feedback to continually assess performance and inform future product direction
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support content & business teams
- Manage special projects
- Provide product support for clients and internal team. Serve as the first point of escalation
- Research market shifts, new technologies/data sources, customer news, and competitive developments to inform product and business decisions
Who We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of professional experience in an analytical or data-focused role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, capable of juggling multiple priorities at once
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build relationships and effectively collaborate with internal partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working in a scrappy, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment
- Knowledge or interest in fashion trends (bonus)
Trendalytics is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Trendalytics are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.