Trendalytics is at the forefront of predictive retail analytics. Our web-based platform provides our clients with a 360° view on consumer and market demand, transforming billions of indicators across search, social media, and e-commerce into actionable insights. Trendalytics helps many of fashion’s biggest names and industry leaders including Macy’s, Ulta Beauty, StitchFix, Free People, and Kohl’s drive more profitable decisions through data.
About The Role
Trendalytics is a B2B SaaS solution that provides retailers and brands the data they need to make data-backed decisions. The Sales Manager role is an exciting, high-potential, high-growth opportunity for the right candidate. In the short term, you would have the opportunity to grow a sales team, while evaluating and streamlining the sales funnel process within the company. For the right candidate, the longer term growth potential is uncapped: driving the outbound process, influencing marketing and product strategy, and shaping the sales organization.
- Player-coach: develop and grow a junior Account Executive to grow their funnel and achieve their quota, while helping to build a company inbound pipeline
- Identify strategic market opportunities and work with leadership to execute and develop additional go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with the product and marketing teams to influence the product roadmap, as well as help define a growth marketing strategy
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience; enterprise preferred
- Passion for retail / fashion strongly preferred; even better if you’ve worked in retail before
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- SalesForce experience in Lightning
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications
- Competitive base compensation + commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + matching
- Open to fully remote
- Scrappy start-up environment with endless growth opportunities
- 3+ weeks of PTO plus holidays
Trendalytics is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Trendalytics are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.